The online Compliance Learning Program will be available as a free Industry resource to help build greater NDIS provider capability in promoting quality, safety and participant choice.
The non-accredited learning program will be Industry co-designed and aims to improve future compliance with the NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Framework.
Information for the program content will be consolidated and linked to information that already exists such as the following:
- NDIS Quality and Safety Framework
- Existing training.
To help build the program the following stakeholders are engaged:
- NDIS service providers
- CCO organisations
- NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission
- Current DSS contracted NDIS Quality and Safeguards projects
- Certification bodies accredited under the scheme
- Relevant PEAK bodies
- People with disability
- Current training providers.
For more information about the project contact NTSSS Project Officer Raylene Hodges.