The online Compliance Learning Program is a free Industry resource to help build greater NDIS provider capability in promoting quality, safety and participant choice.
The Program is presented by ABC Radio journalist and standup comedian Craig Quartermaine the course offers eight modules, containing short lessons and quiz. A certificate is awarded upon completion.
- Choice and Control
- Quality and Safeguards in the NDIS
- NDIS Quality & Safeguards Framework
- Overview NDIS Quality and Safeguards Practice Standards
- NDIS Quality and Safeguards Practice Standards Core Modules
- Quality and Safeguards Practice Standards Supplementary Modules
- Regulated Quality and Safeguards
- NDIS Providers First Quality and Safeguards Audit