Dedicated research towards the growth and impact of the NDIS and its workforce across Queensland.
This three-year research project seeks to understand the impacts and workforce patterns experienced in the emerging NDIS landscape.
Jobs Queensland, in partnership with WorkAbility Qld, has commissioned research to investigate employer, employee and sole provider experiences across the state.
- Skills shortages
- Jobs growth
- Labour market and skills supply gaps
- Vacancy rates
- Occupations difficult to fill
- Locations difficult to recruit
- Impact of the NDIS on labour markets
- Mapping of existing funding and supports
- Individuals’ access to skills development for NDIS