This project dedicates research towards the impact of the NDIS on Workforce across Queensland.
This three year NDIS Workforce Research Project seeks to understand the workforce patterns experienced by employers in the emerging NDIS workforce landscape.
Jobs Queensland, in partnership with WorkAbility Qld, has commissioned research to investigate employer, employee and sole provider experiences in six NDIS roll-out sites across Queensland over the period to 2021: Townsville, Mackay, Ipswich, Toowoomba, Brisbane North and Brisbane South.
- Skills shortages
- Jobs growth
- Labour market and skills supply gaps
- Vacancy rates
- Occupations difficult to fill
- Locations difficult to recruit
- Impact of the NDIS on labour markets
- Mapping of existing funding and supports
- Individuals’ access to skills development for NDIS