A new online learning program is available for people that are looking to self-manage their own plan or are currently self-managing and looking to increase their skills and knowledge.
This is a free Industry resource to help build greater NDIS participant capability and empower individuals to confidently manage all/some/part of a plan in a way of their choosing through the modules.
- Introduction to Self-Management
- Understanding your NDIS plan
- Reviewing your plan and advocacy
- Setting up the structure you want
- Managing workers
- Working with Allied Health Professionals
- Managing your records and financial obligations
- Setting up a process that works for you
- Transitioning to Self-Management
- Participants stories x 2