Third quarterly NDIS Report 2018-2019 released
The 3rd Quarterly NDIS Report 2018-19 has been published by the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA). Here are some key statistics and trends in Queensland:
- Over 43,000 Queenslanders are now participants in the NDIS
- Almost 30% of participants had not previously received disability support
- $1,444.8 billion in supports has been paid
- The satisfaction rating with the NDIA planning process has increased to 90%
- More people are choosing to fully or partly manage their own plans – increase from 24% to 28%
- The number of provider registrations continues to grow – 17% increase from the previous quarter with 5,405 providers and an increase of 22% in active providers up to 2,273.
The NDIA has also included new progress metrics for “participants in work” and “participants in community and social activities”.
To find out more or see the reports, please visit the NDIS website.