2019 Queensland Training Awards regional finalists announced
Minister Shannon Fentiman recently announced the gifted individuals and hard-working organisations who will be vying for honours at the regional finals of this year’s Queensland Training Awards.
“These high calibre finalists represent a wide range of industries and occupations, from mechanics, electricians, small bakeries and hairdressing salons, to migrant support organisations and big businesses.”
“I congratulate them for reaching the regional finals, and for their dedication to training.”
“Being selected as a regional finalist recognises their outstanding contribution to the state’s growth and economy and they should be proud of their achievements so far.”
“I encourage local community members to attend the regional finals to recognise and support their local finalists.” Ms Fentiman said.
Find out who’s in the running in your region:
- Tropical North Queensland regional finalists
- North Queensland regional finalists
- Central Queensland regional finalists
- Darling Downs South West regional finalists
- North Coast regional finalists
- Metropolitan regional finalists
- South East regional finalists
Click here to find out more about the final award ceremonies in each area.