WORKFORCE STRATEGY BANK
The Workforce Strategy bank is a collated ‘bank’ of ideas, approaches and resources that will assist organisations to attract, recruit, train and retain employees that can meet the expected growth in consumer demand as a result of the rollout of the NDIS in Queensland.This compendium will include strategies, ideas, case studies and resources on topics including:
- Engagement: including targeted strategies to encourage workforce participation by specific population and workforce groups – e.g. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, People with Disabilities and Qualified Allied Health Professionals.
- Recruitment: approaches to assessing and acquiring new talent
- Onboarding: approaches to settling new staff into your organisation
- Workforce Design and Planning
- Workforce Data and Metrics
- Deployment: using your workforce most effectively, including scheduling
- Management and Supervision
- Training and Development
- Performance Management
- Organisational Culture
Click here to access the Workforce Strategy Bank.