FORUMS AND TRAINING
NDIS WORKFORCE FORUMS
NDIS Workforce Forums will be held in each region as the NDIS is rolled out across the state. The forums will provide local workforce information and gather local intelligence and priorities.
These forums will provide an opportunity for employers; workers; training, education and employment organisations; and a host of other stakeholders to discuss the opportunities, challenges and solutions for workforce supply, workforce capability and workforce utilisation, and will help to develop shared insights and workforce strategies for each region.
Discussions from these forums will form a basis for the development of the Local Workforce Plan for each region and will help to shape an understanding of the cultural change and workforce transition as a result of the implementation of the NDIS.
Employers and workers will also have the opportunity to hear a range of perspectives on workforce expectations under the NDIS, including the voices of NDIS participants, their families and trial site organisations.
Sign up to our mailing list for updates on upcoming events and latest news.
CUSTOMISED NGO PROVIDER WORKFORCE STRATEGY TRAINING
Workforce Strategy workshops will be held in each region as the NDIS is rolled out across the state.
These three day workshops will provide employers the opportunity to:
- Be proactive about your future workforce – know where they’re coming from and how to best target your attraction, training and development strategies
- Be guided through a tried and tested analysis and planning process to develop your unique responses to key workforce issues
- Gain a competitive advantage on workforce issues and strategies from facilitators who know our industry intimately
- Take tools back to the office that you can use to meet your workforce needs straight away and well into the future
- Give your staff the skills to facilitate ongoing workforce planning and strategies in your organisation so you’re always ahead of the game.
These workshops will provide the opportunity for employers and workers to develop workforce planning skills to enable your organisation to develop strategies that will work for you.
Workshop content will incorporate local workforce data and intelligence and focus on workforce issues related to the transition of the NDIS and solutions that leverage the resources of the entire local skills ecosystem.
These workshops will be free to attend for disability service providers and workers in Queensland.
Sign up to or mailing list to keep up to date with the latest Workforce Strategy Training workshops available in your region.