NDIS Jobs Roadshows coming to You!
It is estimated that there are 36,000 new workers needed for the Queensland disability sector. As part of the NTSSS Growing the NDIS Workforce Strategy, hundreds of employers and employees will be linking up online across the state to fill prospective jobs as part of new Jobs Roadshows.
Jobs Roadshows will take place online in Ipswich, Logan/ Redlands and Brisbane North, with further events planned for 2021 for Brisbane South, Gympie, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast and Cairns.
The mass online recruitment events will connect job seekers with employers in order to fill a wide range of jobs in the disability sector, ranging from Individual Support Workers to Allied Health Assistants, Nurses and Professionals.
Following the Roadshows, a second speed interview session will take place between employers and candidates to progress further details around specific roles.
See below the Jobs Roadshow coming to your region:
• Ipswich – Tuesday 29 September (Speed interviews on 1 & 2 October)
• Logan/Redlands – Tuesday 27 October (Speed interviews on 29 & 30 October)
• Brisbane North – Tuesday 24 November (Speed interviews on 26 & 27 November
2021 NDIS Jobs Roadshows
- Gold Coast – Tuesday 23 March 2021 (Speed interviews on 25 & 26 March)
- Sunshine Coast region (including Gympie and Nambour) – Tuesday 20 April 2021 (Speed interviews on 22 & 23 April)
- North Queensland region (including Mackay, Townsville and Cairns) – Tuesday 18 May 2021 (Speed interviews on 20 & 21 May)
- Fraser Coast (date to be determined)
If you are employer or RTO and want to register to be involved with your local Jobs Roadshow contact NTSSS Program Officer Lisa Steele on email@example.com
If you are a Job Seeker and want to take part register here