Higher Education and the NDIS Survey
WorkAbility Qld are consulting with Higher Education and Service Providers to identify issues faced in meeting both an increasing demand and a new way of providing supports under the NDIS. We have an interest in professional development, serving diverse communities and collaboration with Higher Education.
We are asking some key questions about:
- Training and Recruiting sufficient workers with a Higher Education – eg. Allied Health, Human Services, Social workers, Leadership, Management, Support Workers.
- Education for a new way of supporting people. Eg. Choice and Control, Provider registration.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Training and recruitment for a diverse community. Eg. Rural and Remote, A&TSI, CALD.
- Collaboration with Higher Education. Eg. Placements, Curriculum development.
Some of the roles related to Higher Education issues are:
- Allied Health
- Human Services and Social Workers
- Disability Support
- Others with interest in Disability and NDIS
Please click on the links below to contribute to this discussion or contact Natalie Palelei on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.