Higher Education and the NDIS Survey
HIGHER EDUCATION AND THE NDIS Survey
WorkAbility Qld are consulting with Higher Education and Service Providers to identify issues faced in meeting both an increasing demand and a new way of providing supports under the NDIS. We have an interest in professional development, serving diverse communities and collaboration with Higher Education.
We are asking some key questions about:
- Training and Recruiting sufficient workers with a Higher Education – eg. Allied Health, Human Services, Social workers, Leadership, Management, Support Workers.
- Education for a new way of supporting people. Eg. Choice and Control, Provider registration.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Training and recruitment for a diverse community. Eg. Rural and Remote, A&TSI, CALD.
- Collaboration with Higher Education. Eg. Placements, Curriculum development.
Some of the roles related to Higher Education issues are:
- Allied Health
- Human Services and Social Workers
- Disability Support
- Others with interest in Disability and NDIS
Please click on the links below to contribute to this discussion or contact Natalie Palelei on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.