GOLD COAST NDIS GROUP LAUNCH SEQ WORKFORCE ACTION PLAN
Thursday 7 December saw the much anticipated launch of the Greater South East Queensland NDIS Workforce Action Plan 2017-2020 at Southport on the Gold Coast. The launch included guest presenters to address the topic:
“Building Local NDIS Workforce Capability and Competence”:
- Robyn Keenan, General Manager – Ace Community College: “Flexible innovation with room to pivot and support your growth” – Launch: suite of professional development opportunities for the disability sector.
- Tina Dolphin – “Better Questions Are the Answer” – Person Centered communication: What it is, What it isn’t and What’s in it for YOU?!
- Justine Jenkins, Sales Manager for Schools Programs and Industry South East QLD – Aurora Training Institute – “World-class education and training at every stage of your personal and professional development!”
Other matters discussed on the day included:
- Gold Coast Road Map – Where to from here?
- Forming the Gold Coast Working Group
View the Workforce Action Plan in PDF format.