- This event has passed.
Youth Jobs Fest 2019 – Redlands0 229
The Youth Jobs Fest is an interactive event that provides opportunities for local businesses to connect with young job seekers and promote job opportunities in the local area (apprenticeships/traineeships, full-time, part-time, casual).
Purpose: Support priority industry employers to engage with youth as a component of their broader workforce development initiatives and recruitment strategies.
Benefits for employers:
- Access to a targeted future workforce including Year 12 Graduates (2018)
- Opportunity to pre-screen local candidates to suit your business needs;
- Grow your own workforce- finding the right person for the right job;
- Promote your business needs, requirements and opportunities
- Connect with local schools and stakeholders programs to support your business
How to participate:
There are two options to participate at the Youth Job Fest 2019:
Option 1: Career Zone Exhibitor- this is an opportunity to promote your organisation, be recognised as an employer of choice and attract the best talent by exhibiting your job opportunities, entry level requirement, progression pathways, training programs, etc.
Option 2: Jobs Board – the event has a designated “jobs board” where employers/stakeholders can promote job opportunities, programs, training options and wrap around services. This area has a designated facilitator to guide and support candidates.
Register Now! Limited Spaces!
Location: TAFE Alexandra Hills Campus
For more information contact Ben Alexander PH: 0427 769 874 Email: email@example.com