- This event has passed.
Logan Jobs Roadshow0 133
WorkAbility Queensland and Logan City Council are pleased to bring you this Logan Jobs Roadshow.
A WorkAbility Queensland Jobs Roadshows collaborates with employment and training programs to stimulate interest and increase the supply of new workforce to enter a career in disability while at the same time offering employers access to a high volume of new workforce into their candidate pool.
Local employment and training programs are preparing 60 candidates to attend this Jobs Roadshow.
- Showcase your organisation as an employer of choice
- Access a high volume of new workforce intake in a few hours
- Experience the capability of local employment and training providers to refer candidates
- Develop connections for an ongoing pipeline of new workforce
- Network with industry, providers and government; and contribute to the development of workforce supply
Candidates are selected for their:
- Interest in Careers in Disability – Everyday Support, Specialist Support, Administration & Management
- Communication skills – ability to articulate and listen to employers and clients
- Suitability to work with vulnerable people – self screening questions supplied by industry
- Ability to work in the Logan LGA and surrounds