- This event has passed.
High Performance Teams – Innovation That Works0 527
Date: Friday 3 August 2018
Time: 9.00am – 3.00pm
Location: Queensland Multicultural Centre (Level 2), 102 Main Street, Kangaroo Point, QLD, 4169
Do you want to learn how others create high performance teams that:
- Deliver person centred services with high client satisfaction
- Offer great jobs with high staff satisfaction and retention
- Support financially sustainable organisational performance
- Balance all three of the above
All over the world, the introduction of social care schemes like the NDIS have presented a challenge for providers, but have also been a catalyst for successful innovation examples.
New service delivery models have emerged that balance the achievement of efficient person centred service delivery without compromising organisational values or staff conditions and satisfaction.
Since 2015, NDS has been researching these leading international examples of ‘high performance models’ and sharing how to replicate the keys to success with disability service providers in Australia.
Hear from experts on successful international models and from Australian disability service providers who are testing and trialling their own models based on these examples. This workshop will provide you with the opportunity to consider the steps towards implementing these ‘high performance’ models in your organisation.
Who should attend?
- Anyone interested in learning from national and international success stories
- Anyone considering exploring the potential for implementing a high performance team model in their organisation
- Anyone wanting more information on how they can be supported to test and trial these models in their workplace
The forum is ideal for:
- Senior managers leading change in their organisations
- HR managers
- Service delivery managers