Free Forum: The Role of Allied Health Assistants and Tele-Health in NDIS Remote Service Delivery0 82
This forum will consider the role of Allied Health Assistants and Tele-Health in the delivery of NDIS services in remote Far North Queensland regions.
Kim Bulkeley (University of Sydney) will present her research findings, as well as the results of the 2018 NDS Allied Health Skills Set trial in Tasmania.
The forum is for disability, health, government and community service managers engaged in delivering NDIS services in the Far North Queensland region.
Allied health professionals and allied health education and training providers are also invited to come along.
- Allied Health Assistants NDIS Role
- Tele-health and NDIS delivery – Tele-practice Guidelines
- Allied Health Skills Set – NDS Tasmania Trial
- Allied Health Professionals and Remote Delivery
- Kim Bulkeley – Academic Fellow, Occupational Therapy – University of Sydney
- Padmini Saxena – Director, Provider & Market Relations Queensland – NDIA
- Kerry Stingel – Occupational Therapist – Allied Health Association Rep
- Tina Ison – Queensland State Manager, WorkAbility Qld – CSIA
- Paula Fisher – NDIA Project Manager – Apunipima Cape York Health Council